[Noisebridge-discuss] fix the downstairs door closer and add a buzzer

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 03:26:06 UTC 2014

These sound like important projects! I would totally help with them. I am
planning to be around for the reboot but don't have any particular projects
in mind yet.

For anyone who is planning to build locks for the upstairs door please
remember it is our primary exit and needs to never be lockable in a way
that prevents opening from the inside. Two fire exits are required to
legally raise the capacity of the space over 49 people.

R.