[Noisebridge-discuss] 5MoF Call for Speakers

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 03:38:59 UTC 2014

Hey, you! Yes, you right there!

Have you recently created a poem, robot, whitepaper, mobile app, or
biological horror? Do you have a talent for music or a dog who can jump
through a hoop? Do you have a dark secret weighing on your soul that takes
exactly five minutes to explain?

Come share these and other interesting things at 5 Minutes of Fame next
Thursday, June 19th, at 8pm. We have confirmed there will be both a
projector and a microphone. E-mail me for further details.

John