[Noisebridge-discuss] It's Techno Activism Third Monday, Next Monday, June 16th at EFF HQ, 6PM

Danny O'Brien danny at eff.org
Fri Jun 13 23:56:28 UTC 2014

Hello all!

It's Techno-activism Third Mondays time again (or almost). This week, we'll be hearing a bit about Open Wireless[1] from EFF's Technology Fellow Ranga Krishnan, plus TextSecure[2] news, a Reset The Net[3] update, and anything else you'd like to talk about with San Francisco's anti-censorship, anti-surveillance activists[4].
Come along and bring a friend. Robot Snowdens[5] welcome!

d.

[1] https://openwireless.org/
[2] https://whispersystems.org/
[3] https://www.resetthenet.org/
[4] http://sf.ta3m.net/
[5] http://www.wired.com/2014/06/inside-edward-snowdens-life-as-a-robot/
    https://twitter.com/robotsnowden

Time: 6:00pm
Location: EFF offices, 815 Eddy Street, San Francisco (we'll wait at the front door until 6:15; after that, ring ext. 118)

Want to receive these TA3M-SF updates regularly? Go to
https://lists.eff.org/mailman/listinfo/ta3m-sf and sign up!