[Noisebridge-discuss] Reboot Plan: Pest Control

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 19:07:29 UTC 2014

Yeah, cats are unreliable, and they make me sneeze.

Better plan:  http://www.orkin.com/rodents/mouse-control/electronic-mice-repellent/

Meanwhile, I'm getting quotes from a couple of pest control agencies
and hoping to get the landlord involved, because the only thing that
will clean out the roaches and rodents is to treat the entire
building.

--Naomi