[Noisebridge-discuss] Borrow soldering irons for Moldover's BYO-Light Theremin workshop this Sunday?

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 03:43:59 UTC 2014

Hi Noisebridge friends,

Moldover has an exciting workshop happening this Sunday 2-4pm:
Build your own Light-Theremin workshop with Moldover

https://www.facebook.com/events/478307595635074/

REBOOT: music | The Tech Museum of Innovation

   REBOOT: music | The Tech Museum of Innovation
Space Palette Space Palette (2014) is a musical and graphical instrumen...
View on www.thetech.org Preview by Yahoo

We would love to invite the Noisebridge community to come join! We'll also likely be in need of extra soldering irons. Would it be possible to borrow maybe 5 of them for the afternoon? We would take full responsibility for their care and return that same eve.

Also please let me know if anyone's interested and wants to participate as an assistant, helping people learn to solder this awesome project.

Thanks,
Rich DDT
617-821-6966
http://LoveTech.org