[Noisebridge-discuss] Parking meter at noisebride

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 18:37:43 UTC 2014

Claudia,

As I understood, this "person" was very promptly and firmly told to remove
the parking meter from the space. Due to this (& other) unexcellence, there
are people willing to remove him from the space.

This same individual installed a bitcoin mining cluster in the server
closet, and repeatedly plugged it in after being told not to without
emailing rack list and obtaining further "guidance" - that is pretty
unexcellent on a number of levels.

I unplugged said cluster last night, because it was noisy as well as an
unexcellent misuse of resources.

My personal thoughts are that people who cause drama, and don't respect
Noisebrige, can get the f*** out. I don't think this requires egregiously
bad behavior.

-John