[Noisebridge-discuss] Gmail users: check your spam folders regularly

Joe Black joeblack949 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 22:54:15 UTC 2014

I’ve always used the subject tagline, [noisebridge-discuss] as I find the readability of the filters when you have over 100 or so of them is alot better.

Anyone who wants to use that approach just use the following settings:

Matches: subject:([noisebridge-discuss])
Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "noisebridge", Never send it to Spam, Never mark it as important

jb