[Noisebridge-discuss] need uSATA disk

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Jun 21 23:39:04 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 03:14:58PM -0700, Jake wrote:
> Does anyone out there have a uSATA hard drive they don't need?  I
> got a Thinkpad X301 and it only can use a uSATA disk, no place for
> anything else.  It's also known as a "microSATA"

I'm in Shenzhen, China right now, and the electronics market has uSATA
disks for super cheap.  I think I saw a Samsung 1TB uSATA, even!

If you'd like me to buy one for you, let me know how much you'd like to
spend and I'll bring it back to SF; I should be back on Wednesday plus
or minus a day.

-andy