[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeper in the DJ Booth

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 00:06:49 UTC 2014

Well, if he says he wasn't sleeping, I guess he wasn't. No one would ever
lie about something like that.

But seriously, thank you for documenting this. The next time you (or anyone
else) sees him at the space (sleeping or not), please tell him to leave and
come back to a Tuesday meeting. You may have to be assertive about him
leaving. If you feel uncomfortable doing this, try to find others in the
space who can help. (But you are under no obligation to be Noisebridge's
bouncer.)

-Al