[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Sleeper in the DJ Booth

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 02:09:07 UTC 2014

Here is an entire page on the Noisebridge wiki full of photos that people
did not give their consent to. It's the 86 page of people banned for
unexcellent behavior: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/86

Not being able to share information about who sleeps at Noisebridge and how
often is exactly what allows people to abuse the space.

Again, thanks Curtis. Keep it up. People who want sleeping overnight at the
space will never come right out and say it, so expect to get email potshots
like this from time to time. But you are helping the space by documenting
unexcellent behavior.

-Al