[Noisebridge-discuss] why would hackers come to noisebridge?

The Batkid batkid at gmx.com
Thu Mar 13 16:53:45 UTC 2014

It makes me both sad and angry that noisebridge has become a place where hackers don't feel welcome. If anyone wants to help build a hackerspace similar to what noisebridge used to be, I invite you all too come join sudo room in oakland as we prepare to move to a much bigger space (a space very similar to noisebridge's current space!). We have open meetings every Wednesday at 7 pm at 22nd and Broadway, located just two blocks from 19th street BART.
You make me sad.
No poaching!