[Noisebridge-discuss] Help Clean and Organize Noisebridge 3/17, Today, from 5 - 7pm

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:00:33 UTC 2014

I heard as much from Dan and want to say "Thank You!"  Perhaps we can
figure out a way to encourage other to clean up after themselves and keep
the tables/counters clear.  Hopefully a few more people will read this and
join us today for cleaning and parts organizing from 5pm - 7pm.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Madelynn Martiniere <mmartiniere at gmail.com