[Noisebridge-discuss] why would hackers come to noisebridge?

spinach williams spinach.williams at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 18:20:13 UTC 2014

On Mar 18, 2014 9:59 AM, "Elizabeth Hubbard" <emhubbard28 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not an apologist  You're the one who accused someone who had been
abused of being more likely to be an abuser, which has always just pissed
me off to no end, I called that made up hypothesis rape culture years ago
at a women's college stand. you're being one right now and no, i haven't
accused anyone in this thread off betting an abuse (though it should be
noted victims of abuse are not exempt from being abusive themselves). have
a nice day.