[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge House Rules

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 21:00:28 UTC 2014

"Many historians hold that the principle of liberum veto [aka
"Consensus"] was a major cause of the deterioration of the Commonwealth
political system—particularly in the 18th century, when foreign powers
[aka ?...] bribed Sejm members to paralyze its proceedings—and the
Commonwealth's [aka "Noisebridge's"] eventual destruction."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberum_veto