[Noisebridge-discuss] Consciousness Hacking @ Noisebridge - 4/12 and ongoing

Mikey Siegel mikeys.read at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 22:45:14 UTC 2014

Hi Folks -

New to the list.  But lover of Noisebridge (visited more when I lived in SF
a few years ago).

Excited to propose a noisebridge event called *Consciousness Hacking*.
 I've already hosted a couple successful meetings elsewhere in SF but I've
been looking for a space with more capacity, easier scheduling and mass
transit access.  Mitch spoke at our last meeting (thanks Mitch!!), and it
struck me that Noisebridge would be a spectacular thematic fit for the vibe
of our group.

Group info is here:
http://www.meetup.com/Consciousness-Hacking-Meetup-San-Francisco/
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkZbIRRqFYo

We had 40 folks show up at the last meeting and I'd love to see the group
grow to 100 over the next 6 months.

I'd like to set a monthly recurring meeting (though happy to schedule one
at a time to start).

First proposed meeting is 4/12 at 1pm.

If this all sounds kosher please point me in the right direction for
getting this cemented.  Gcal access? Wiki access?

Awesome!!

Let me know if there are any questions/concerns

--Mikey