[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge House Rules

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 19:06:16 UTC 2014

Thanks.  You could probably just dial back a lot of the CWG stuff and
have a more workable document. We can always add those things back to
the document as we discover what the CWG is capable of.

I like the approach towards considering individual situations.  I'm a
fan of respecting human beings as human beings, not treating them as
automatons.

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most