[Noisebridge-discuss] Law Clinic

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 22:31:29 UTC 2014

No -- they didn't get any interest from Noisebridge. I talked with Lauren
and then passed on the info to several other Bay Area hackerspaces. Haven't
heard back any interest yet, though.

- liz

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 11:47 PM, Naomi Most <pnaomi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone responded about this?  Kind of a cool opportunity.
>
> On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 2:51 PM, Lauren Harriman
> <lmharriman at dons.usfca.edu> wrote:
> > Members:
> >
> > I work for the University of San Francisco Start Up Law Clinic. We'd
> like to
> > do an outreach clinic where members of our clinic would come to
> Noisebridge.
> > We would do a 30 minute "in-take" where one student attorney would get an
> > idea of what you're looking for, then we will go back to our clinic and
> work
> > with our supervising attorney to do complete whatever we establish you
> need
> > help with based on your in-take. We can handle:
> > 1.  non-disclosure agreements
> > 2. trademark filings
> > 3. incorporation/LLC formation
> >
> > These timeslots would be available (each time would have 5 slots
> available):
> >
> > 1:30-2pm
> > 2-2:30pm
> > 2:30-3pm
> >
> > Please contact me with any questions.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Lauren Harriman
> > J.D. Candidate 2015
> > University of San Francisco School of Law

> --
> Naomi Theora Most
> naomi at nthmost.com
> +1-415-728-7490
>
> skype: nthmost
>
> http://twitter.com/nthmost

Liz Henry
lizhenry at gmail.com

"Electric ladies will you sleep or will you preach?" -- Janelle Monae

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ