[Noisebridge-discuss] [Drama] Fwd: [Noisebridge-announce] Important Noisebridge Procedural Changes

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:08:27 UTC 2014

What Jessica said, in spades.

Noisebridge not only has people sleeping in the space on a regular basis,
it has people being offered meth in the space.

https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2014-March/043062.html

What I find really damning is not even that someone was offered meth in the
space.  It's the reaction that Monad had from the people in the space.
 No-one helped him.  Only one person even offered to identify him, and one
guy expressed the opinion that no-one should *ever* be banned.

If this is normal, tolerated behavior in the space now, then yes: shit is
on fire.

Will.