[Noisebridge-discuss] Trimmed off the board list

Howard Tsu howard.tsu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:33:23 UTC 2014

Please contribute more thoughtfully to the discussion, instead of raising
pitchforks seeking blood.
What would you do differently? What are alternative solutions that you
envision? Have you tried talking to people about it? Have you tried to
speak with the board that received much support about your concerns?
Would you rather stay stagnant? Have you been to recent meetings to see how
much time is wasted on nonsensical drama? Are you aware that change may be
good?