[Noisebridge-discuss] [Drama] Fwd: [Noisebridge-announce] Important Noisebridge Procedural Changes

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Wed Mar 26 20:14:40 UTC 2014

I'd like to say that this thread consists entirely of reasonable people,
all of whom care a lot about Noisebridge, discussing some pretty
important things. I don't think censorship is a good idea, but I am kind
of afraid of this degenerating in to a really tricky (and prickly)
discussion, due to the lack of interpersonal bandwidth afforded by email.

So:

Y'all: This stuff is important, and before it accidentally turns in to
something nobody would like[1], let's go get some beers at Noisebridge
West and hug each other. Monday?

Cheers,
--Casey.

1: http://www.amazon.com/The-Sleepwalkers-Europe-Went-1914/dp/006114665X