[Noisebridge-discuss] Trimmed off the board list

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 21:16:33 UTC 2014

I would like to apologize, it appears I was mistaken. It seems that the
list was not trimmed, but that discussion of these fundamental changes did
not take place online any place I am able to find, follow, or see, as a
former board member, council member, member member, throbbing gristle
member.

Community buy in for shifts is really key, people. The bigger the shift the
more important this piece of the puzzle is.

It's never too late to work towards consensus.

R.