[Noisebridge-discuss] Let's talk about: Noisebridge Membership

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:41:18 UTC 2014

Whoa. There's a communication problem then, which the board should be
active on clearing up. Here's the section concerning how the members change
policy:

https://github.com/noisebridge/bureaucracy/blob/master/consensus.md#issues--proposals

Aside from the 2/3 part, it's pretty much the same process as before. There
is no language saying the board determines what is or isn't up for
consensus, and I agree, the board having that sort of power would not at
all be in the spirit of group decision making.