[Noisebridge-discuss] Let's talk about: Noisebridge Membership

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:38:14 UTC 2014

It's easy to dismiss how hard it is to do when you aren't the one that has
to do it, Spinach.

And these sixteen words didn't come after a bunch of other words: this was
Naomi's first email to the list on the subject.

Please do not ignore my question about whether you think the NB bylaws are
valid or not.