[Noisebridge-discuss] Let's talk about: Noisebridge Membership

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 18:02:46 UTC 2014

*face palm* Man, Spinach. For a second I was afraid that I hit the reply
button too hasty and had completely overlooked your answer to my question.
I looked back at your email, and then realized you really haven't. In the
first part, you reiterate that it isn't hard (easy for you to say) and that
all five people should be discussing it. In the second part, you tell me
it's "sixteen words" then say I'm using microaggressions and slander.

Nowhere do you tell me an answer about how you feel about the bylaws of
Noisebridge.

Then I realized that you're just trolling me. You give short replies
designed to make me write out long explanations, throw out a steady stream
of accusations that I have to defend myself from, make me do the work of
digging up links to the mailing list, repeatedly dismiss what I say, etc.
etc. etc.

I'm tiring myself out trying to give you responses and pick my wording
carefully so minimize being understood, but you are either purposefully
misunderstanding me or acting identical to it. And I've taken the bait each
time.

Spinach, you're trolling and I don't see any reason to feed you anymore.
I've been an idiot.

-Al