[Noisebridge-discuss] Rachel's language

The Batkid batkid at gmx.com
Fri Mar 28 04:46:07 UTC 2014

I have witnessed Ronald being a positive presence in the space many times this year ( 2014 ).

He's given tours, greeted new people, cheerfully asked people what they are hacking on,
and helped tidy up the space. He hasn't responded to any email threads
with coded words, micro aggressions, comparisons of the Noisebridge board to rape,
or dick jokes.

Has anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area witnessed Ronald 'trolling' Noisebridge as hard as possible?

If not, I ask you to stop insulting him.