[Noisebridge-discuss] Associate Membership Application

Xavier Aubuchon-Mendoza xavieram at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 19:07:01 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I've never been much for contributing to this list - I can't even say I've
read it reliably. Is that a requirement? I do hope membership application
doesn't involve having an opinion on space drama or political questions.

I've been coming by for years to work on projects, meet people, have
interesting discussions and play games. I'd like to apply for Associate
Membership, so I can keep doing that without needing somebody else to vouch
for / supervise / be responsible for me. I'm responsible for myself.
Promise!

Please consider sponsoring me on my user page.
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Xavier

Thank you!

-Xavier

--