[Noisebridge-discuss] Outsider perceptions of NB

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 02:17:46 UTC 2014

Some time ago, i asked Tom to add "Verbal and written abuse" to the
Harrassment Policy. He told me abuse is already covered, but do a PR.

I did the PR, then Tom told me he moved the git, and i should do my PR
all over again. I have not had the chance.

As Hannah pointed out, "harrassment" is characterized by PERSISTENCE.
Abuse can happen only once. So there's a difference.

Spinach, an anti-abuse policy is not censorship. I'm anti-censorship.

I think a lot of the personal insults on this list would be covered by a
an anti-abuse policy. Enforcement is another issue.