[Noisebridge-discuss] All I want is 51% :)

Callme Whatiwant nejucomo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 23:51:23 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 6:12 PM, openfly
<openfly at xn--kgbed8a0h.xn--ngbc5azd> wrote:

> Everything you said, is in point of fact by definition of consensus on wikipedia,
> and every dictionary i could find, including the venerable oxford english
> dictionary...   False.
>
> So... there's that.

I am uncertain about what your purpose, goal, or proposal is.

Are you unclear on Henner Zeller's description of consensus?  From
what I gather, that description is roughly what everyone around here
means by "consensus".  If you are unclear about that, please ask a
specific question.

The dismissive hyperbole "by all definitions of consensus in existence
on earth" neglects the fact that almost everyone you are talking to
(most of whom are on Earth) is using a definition of consensus thereby
contradicting your claim.

I was mildly amused to read "So... there's that"...  so... there's that.