[Noisebridge-discuss] Overhead Projector Cable for Church

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 21:07:53 UTC 2014

Thanks for the update; no one told me over the weekend if it had been
replaced. Kevin (bfb) said that it had been used for 5MOF to "power" the
main projector in the Hackitorium, but obviously VGA cables don't provide
power.

Not sure what the status is; tonight's class is probably gonna suck.

Jeffrey