[Noisebridge-discuss] [Drama] Fwd: [Noisebridge-announce] Important Noisebridge Procedural Changes

Madelynn Martiniere mmartiniere at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 08:46:34 UTC 2014

It is still my understanding that we followed the procedure we laid out
in our first Board meeting
(https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Board/Meeting_minutes_2014-03-12):

1. As soon as the wording for the proposal had been finalized, it was
posted to Github.
2. There was some discussion, issues raised, and items amended. Some of
that discussion was on Github, and some of it happened to be on other
channels.
3. 4/5 members of the board were in favor, thus passing the proposal
4. The information was then promptly shared with the Noisebridge community

I do agree that further discussion on the topic of how long a proposal
should stay in discussion within the board is in order, given the
surprising expediency of this motion. This is a conversation that the
BoD is having internally.