[Noisebridge-discuss] Important information regarding the continued existence of Noisebridge

openfly openfly at xn--kgbed8a0h.xn--ngbc5azd
Fri Mar 28 03:30:09 UTC 2014

Now I know that the instructional video I included really may be a bit too
advanced for members to just jump into cold turkey.  So here is a video
demonstrating some team building exercises that you guys and gals and cat
gendered folks can get into with relative ease:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mkiGMtbrPM

just do these exercises before every meeting and you'll be able to begin
making your hackerspace a better place in no time at all.