[Noisebridge-discuss] I support a change to a more active board- please explain more though

Gregory Dillon gregorydillon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 22:09:01 UTC 2014

Naomi stated

Greg, feel free to start a new thread to ask your question.  It should be
discussed separately.

I do support a change to a more active board. A change is necessary, but
like any change- it leads to a certain stage of unease and  questions.

I'd like to hear an articulation of the guiding principles of that would be
the basis of a more active board.  What goes to consensus what is decided
by the Board.   And I don't think that deciding the time of the monthly
cleanup counts.

A more rubber meets the road example is one  candidate took the position
that consensus can not be grounds for having the board do Illegal things.
 Well how is that applied to residence living at the space, which appears
to be illegal, but hardly a matter of priority for the police and
authorities.

To be clear, yes I would  like to see see the board take a more active role
with people using Noisebridge as a residence.