[Noisebridge-discuss] Roof leaks during the recent rains

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 20:43:07 UTC 2014

Hello all.

Apparently there was some roof leakage at Noisebridge recently. Would
someone please let the landlord know so that they have the chance to
inspect and protect their building?

The water came in into our space from the region of the skylights near
our entrance and also in the hacker cafe area outside of the Turing
classroom. A tarp was placed over the skylights to attempt to stop the
leak near the entrance and a bucket was left under the leak outside
Turing.

I have come by this information second hand. The leaks were explained
to me by Sid who has been regularly working in the space for the last
few weeks.

Thank you.