[Noisebridge-discuss] Law Clinic

Lauren Harriman lmharriman at dons.usfca.edu
Mon Mar 17 21:51:54 UTC 2014

Members:

I work for the University of San Francisco Start Up Law Clinic. We'd like to do an outreach clinic where members of our clinic would come to Noisebridge. We would do a 30 minute "in-take" where one student attorney would get an idea of what you're looking for, then we will go back to our clinic and work with our supervising attorney to do complete whatever we establish you need help with based on your in-take. We can handle:
1.  non-disclosure agreements
2. trademark filings
3. incorporation/LLC formation

These timeslots would be available (each time would have 5 slots available):

1:30-2pm
2-2:30pm
2:30-3pm

Please contact me with any questions.

Best,

Lauren Harriman
J.D. Candidate 2015
University of San Francisco School of Law