[Noisebridge-discuss] I'd like to get my dark blue thermos back

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:36:29 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

  I was at the hackitorium soldering my project at 6:30 p.m. yesterday and
I went to the kitchen to make myself a coffee. I had a sign with my things
stating that they belonged to me.

  I got drawn into the community working group meeting for 20 to 30
minutes. Came back and my smoky blue zoijurushi Thermos was gone. Please
return it if you picked it up as it was a present to me.  I will ask no
questions and you will have my gratitude.

Thanks,
James