[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge / the door is fucked up

Charles Tang cjtang1 at asu.edu
Thu Mar 6 10:25:34 UTC 2014

I think the best idea here is to orchestrate a concerted effort to not talk
about the person to allegedly clogged the toilet. Then, only then, can we
lead the person who possibly clogged the toilet to sit in the sewage, and
advise them to roll around in it. While everyone outside starts arguing why
the front-door is shimmed.

Then we could seal the door.

Only after the person drowns in the sewage, will we come out and try and
help him. Even if it were already too late.