[Noisebridge-discuss] why is sleeping at noisebridge a problem?

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 23:26:19 UTC 2014

Charles,

You can be *crazy* in the space, but there is a large overlap between
"crazy" and "disruptive". Being disruptive, rude, insulting or majorly
annoying is not welcomed in the space. Please refer to our "One" rule - "Be
excellent"

I suggest you take a break from posting to this list for a few days, relax
and hack stuff. and be excellent.

-John