[Noisebridge-discuss] why is sleeping at noisebridge a problem?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Mar 7 02:00:39 UTC 2014

if your strategy in life is to send dozens of ranting emails that are too
long to read, and behave the same way in person, then yes you will have
trouble finding a non-menial job because nobody will want to be around
you if they can avoid it.

This is a mailing list but you are making yourself quite unwelcome rather
convincing people of anything other than "Charles is on a bender"

Since it seems that you're asking me a question, i'll answer with this:

if you have to struggle to keep your mind focused and talk about things at
a reasonable and appropriate rate, then do it.  If you refuse to take
responsibility for acting within the boundaries of a community, don't
complain when people dismiss you as unreasonable and irresponsible.

-jake