[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge / the door is fucked up

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri Mar 7 21:33:03 UTC 2014

I am still in a status of having ragequat, but I feel it's
(non)incumbent on me to say that having the board take a more active
role seems to be the best way within Noisebridge's constitutional
arrangements to make this sort of top-down change.

I do wish a bit that this stance had been more explicit in the
election process, but I can't believe that anybody voting wouldn't
have thought that Al and others wouldn't be taking a more active role
in that way. For instance, enforcing the terms of the lease is
something that we all know should be done, and seems at least to me to
be in the board's remit.

d.