[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Sleeper in the DJ Booth

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 01:45:45 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: maestro <maestro415 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:44:53 -0700
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeper in the DJ Booth
To: Curtis Gagliardi <gagliardi.curtis at gmail.com>

it's been covered many times before.
taking pictures of beings @ NB without their consent is most UNEXCELLENT.
functions, media, others that happen are told beforehand to please ask
before shooting/filming.
and you will see those that are excellent put up on list that this is
going to be going on.
I see by the .img the face isnt discernable but at the end of the day
it doesnt matter please just dont do it.
it used to be posted around house and on wiki honestly I havent looked
for it lately as it had stopped.

message ends

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*