[Noisebridge-discuss] equipment trainings

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:01:56 UTC 2014

wow, i hope Noisebridge will emulate what you guys are doing, putting
priority on facilities and user-abilities. sounds like a great place to
be productive. doing electronics is painful for me at nb-- so much time
wasted looking for tools that aren't ruined due to misuse etc.

i think training could be available at all times as self-teaching video
and wiki page. Then a pre-defined "test" performed in-person with any
trained member who has already passed the test. i guess you'd have to
create a special access category for the self-training part, and then
make sure they are actually doing the training. Realistic?

what i want at nb is not just training on gear, but also on materials
handling. eg "how to return parts", "how to sort parts", etc.

thx 4 info!