[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposal take 2

Gregory Dillon gregorydillon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:48:02 UTC 2014

citation-   I think its not my duty to find and report the complete
citation-   But the root code is
here<http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=corp&group=06001-07000&file=6330-6338>
I'd expect there is case law that describes this further, and I'm not deep
on this issue.

But the code section nearby, that may help understand this are
here<http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/calawquery?codesection=corp>
.
scroll to section 5000 with title

DIVISION 2.  NONPROFIT CORPORATION LAW