[Noisebridge-discuss] why would hackers come to noisebridge?

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:37:30 UTC 2014

Possibly. That's always been hypothetical since we've never tried having
the board actively creating and enforcing policy. "Tyranny of the majority"
has been Noisebridge's boogeyman for a long time.

One thing's for sure though: do-oacracy and no rules DEFINITELY leads to
bad times and verbose mailing list threads.