[Noisebridge-discuss] [dorkbotsf-blabber] Android - Hideous Eclipse build problem!

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 20:54:41 UTC 2014

Yep, I looked through the code changes line-by-line via WinMerge. Nothing
looks like it should prevent building the BTVideoDriver APK. It's checked
as a library in Eclipse just as it always has been and is referenced in the
build properties of the VideoPlayer project.

=[

--
Anders Nelson

+1 (517) 775-6129