[Noisebridge-discuss] why would hackers come to noisebridge?

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 01:27:08 UTC 2014

I return your comment back to you unaltered.  What are you trying to do
when you tell people not to use certain words, other than hack society
starting with them?

Also please elaborate on who is using a group of people in the space as the
objects of a hack? (Other than the cyborgs they're cool)   I am not sure I
understand what your complaint is...

--
www.linkreincarnate.com