[Noisebridge-discuss] why would hackers come to noisebridge?

Elizabeth Hubbard emhubbard28 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 16:59:06 UTC 2014

I'm not an apologist  You're the one who accused someone who had been
abused of being more likely to be an abuser, which has always just pissed
me off to no end, I called that made up hypothesis rape culture years ago
at a women's college stand.  So you can go read a book; obviously you need
to.  I recommend Comedy Writing Secrets; your mind would be blown.
 Seriously, when you said that months ago to Johnny Radio, I fumed; I was
like, "Fucking rape culture!"