[Noisebridge-discuss] modern sexism

Charles Tang cjtang1 at asu.edu
Tue Mar 18 21:07:39 UTC 2014

It's the name of a group. I had thought that it really wasn't exclusive to
men.  I had thought that it was attempting to pull men into feminism. An
attempt to deterritorialize boundaries. I poked fun at the group once, and
there was a serious reaction to it.

But, if you are all at conflict, what good does a group do?