[Noisebridge-discuss] Don't make me turn this hackerspace around

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Wed Mar 19 22:03:26 UTC 2014

I have placed Linkreincarnate on moderation for continuing a thread
which got out of hand yesterday. If someone else replies to one of
those threada (even if they change the subject line), I will place
them on moderation too.

Link, you are not the only person who wants to get the last word in.
Other folks contacted me about continuing the thread, but it seems
that everyone else has managed to resist the xkcd 386 temptation.

-Tom