[Noisebridge-discuss] modern sexism

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 22:04:18 UTC 2014

I love it when an "anti-misandrist" shows his true colors.

"Women have not suffered the way african americans have. The suffering
of women does not even compare to the suffering of african americans.
"

Yeah and Hitler may not have been as bad as Stalin.

I don't have time to fact-check all your crap, but it definitely smells weird.

Ultimately, I don't particularly care what you think about feminism,
and I dissent strongly with several men and women here on what it
means to be feminist.

But honestly, dude... you're not going to win any hearts or minds by
throwing up the litany of "anti-misandrist" strawmen.

--Naomi