[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge House Rules

Gregory Dillon gregorydillon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:21:39 UTC 2014

I met to collaborate with Kevin regarding the house rules proposal.   We
had a full and frank conversation, and  found significant agreement in
purposes and aspirations.

As part of that process, I have created my draft of a document, which I
prefer to call fair usage policy.   It is now on the github repository
as apull request.<https://github.com/noisebridge/bureaucracy/pull/24/files?short_path=72650ec#diff-72650ec3320e10419ed3f724d40e4a68>

I hope that we can keep this conversation continuing and productive.  I
don't know of any deadline, but I think it would be excellent if Kevin
could also provide his draft of house rules with enough time for people to
review before the Tuesday meeting.

Bests

Let's stay in touch.  Greg